Tree Town is a nondenominational organization licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) that welcomes children ages 2 to 5 years old. The school is unique because teachers and parents work together on planning the educational programs and activities.
- Fax: 630-279-8781
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Th, Fri, 8:30am - 11am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1968
- Number of students: 65
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Nondenominational
- Accreditation/licenses: We are DCFS licensed and follow the National Association for the Education of Young Children's (NAEYC) guidelines for the education of young children.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:6 (one adult to six children) and 1:3 (one adult to three children) for our two year old program
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 6 (six)
- How engaged is the school with the community?: We have scheduled field trips to the public library, the local firehouse, Fullersburg Woods and the Triton College Space Museum. Also, our students enjoy visits and talks by a naturalist from a local nature center.
- What makes this community special?: Our parents get the opportunity to be directly involved with the school. Also, all of our teachers are certified and most have master's degrees in a relevant field, such as early childhood development, reading or elementary education.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: 2-5
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: No