This gas and service station has been owned and operated by the Pauli family since 1975 and the owner takes pride in servicing the Elmhurst community, having grown up here. In addition to gas distribution, Pauli's Marathon offers repair service and various auto care products from its location on York Road just south of North Avenue.
- Handicap Accessible: The station is at ground level
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1975
- What makes this community special?: Friendly, generous customers who have been loyal since the station was opened.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Motor oil, wiper blades, de-icer.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Keep up with basic maintenance to avoid the need for repair.
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Wheel replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- Services: Alignment, Flat repair, Rotation and balance, Shocks and struts, Truck and trailer tires, Wheels, Winter tires