The Waverton Hotel
Formerly known as Holiday Inn Elmhurst Chicago, the business, now known as the Waverton Hotel, has been located at the intersection of York and Lake since 1968. In October 2010, it became the independent Waverton Hotel in order to upgrade the product and respond to guests' needs.
The Mayan Adventure Indoor Waterpark is still part of the hotel. A major renovation in 2006 turned this into a superb modern facility.
The friendly, helpful staff caters to a regional crowd that tends to attract families with children.
- Hours: Check in, 4pm; check out, 11am; Mayan Adventure: Daily, 9am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1968
- Reach: Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Computer lounge, Lost & found, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Newstands, Recreational facilities, Restaurants, Taxi dispatch
- Transportation: Commuter rail, Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What makes this community special?: Good local schools, great community for raising kids.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 203
- Maximum occupancy: 1015
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: No
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Pack everything!
- Private events: Yes