Elm Lawn Pet Cemetery and Pet Crematorium
Elm Lawn Pet Cemetery has been open since the founding of Elm Lawn Cemetery in 1904. The cemetery's entrance can be difficult to find. Visitors should make a right at the intersection of York Streer and Lake and follow the frontage road until they see the Elm Lawn Cemetery sign.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ground-level access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Headstone creation
- Veterinary Services: Cremation/funerals