The Elmhurst Courts Plus is a two-floor health, sports, and fitness center that is part of the Elmhurst Park District. Among its other features, it includes a pool, fitness center, outdoor areas, wall climbing, summer camps, an indoor track, exercise machines, and a café. It also offers Elmhurst residents and non-residents membership options and party rental facilities.
- Fax: 630-993-8966
- Hours: September - May 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday June - August 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sunday Holiday Hours Easter CLOSED M
- Parking: Free lot
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Gym, Rock climbing wall, Running track, Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Features: Food/drink, Game room, Lockers, Picnic areas, Showers, Vending machines
- Services: Personal training
- Classes/programs: Swimming