100 South Chop House and Grille
Originally opened in February of 2009, 100 South reopened in January of 2010 with a revamped menu and staff. This '50s-style swanky supper club supplies great ambiance and amazing food. 100 South is an excellent place to go for a fun night out, or a romantic date.
- Hours: Mon - Wed; 4pm - 11pm; Thurs, 3pm - 12am; Fri, 3pm - 2am; Sat, 4pm - 2am; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: All sorts of American and Italian food, with a full bar for varied drink selections.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Steak and Pasta
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Elmhurst is in a great location, centrally located.
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Steak and pasta
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steak
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 42
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Business Casual