FitPalooza, A Focus on Family Fitness
Thursday, September 20 | 6-8pm
The Bensenville Park District is hosting FitPalooza, a focus on family fitness, open house on September 20th. This free event is to create awareness about the benefits of exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle for kids/families and to promote the resources and activities available to them. Most of all, we want to emphasize, that being active can be fun. Below is a snapshot of the FitPalooza activities.
- An interactive workout with Ronald at 7pm
- Complimentary refreshments
- Free 10 minute massage for adults
- Complimentary workouts on our new fitness equipment (ages 16 and up)
- FitPalooza Drawing – enter for a chance to win great prizes!
- Health and wellness information
FitPalooza is Sponsored by McDonald’s, Bensenville.
For a quick overview of youth and teen fitness classes the Bensenville Park District has to offer, please download the Focus on Youth Fitness . . We Make Fitness Fun flyer.
You may browse the online brochure at www.bensenvilleparkdistrict.org for additional information, and more programs and classes offered by the Bensenville Park District.