Elmhurst City Council members will meet in their four committees on Monday, Feb. 25, to discuss everything from stormwater improvements to natural gas aggregation.
Here is a look at their agendas:
Finance, Council Affairs and Administrative Services Committee—6:30 p.m.
- Review 2012 tax levy due to determination of Elmhurst Memorial Hospital tax exempt status
- Review selection of consultant for compensation and benefits study
- Review participation requirements for the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Natural gas aggregation
- Review proposed fiscal year 2013 budgets for finance, human resources and information technology
Public Affairs and Safety Committee—7 p.m.
- 2013 Spring Road Pet and Bike Parade
- 2013 Annie Ryan Fun Run
- Elmhurst Historical Museum update
Public Works and Buildings Committee—7 p.m.
- Sanitary sewer system improvements—policy issue prioritization
- Functional classification revision for Industrial Drive and other roadways
- 2013-15 bids for custodial service and for contract turf and landscape maintenance
Development, Planning and Zoning Committee—7 p.m.
- Variation for the property at 259 N. Myrtle
- Update on Elmhurst District 205 athletic field lighting usage
The committees will meet at City Hall, 209 N. York St. Public comment will be welcome.