Elmhurst aldermen will hold their first regularly scheduled City Council meeting of the new year at 7:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6, at City Hall, 209 N. York St.
Following public comments and announcements, the council will vote on the consent agenda. In addition to approval of minutes and accounts payable, the consent agenda includes the following items for approval:
- referral of a four-year contract with David B. Hahn and Associates to the Public Affairs and Safety Committee for discussion. Hahn provides crisis intervention services to members of the Elmhurst Police and Fire departments, as well as training and educational workshops, and juvenile station adjustments and family needs assessments, among other things. The contract would be for $57,500 for the first year, and adjusted each of the next three years on Jan. 1.
- engineering services agreement with RJN Group for the Southwest Elmhurst Wet Weather Control Facility at a cost not to exceed $826,000
- Findzall Marketing contract extension for six months at a cost of $85 an hour not to exceed 250 hours, or a maximum of $21,250
- resolution suspending the rear yard drain program
- resolution to retain certain closed session minutes
The meeting will conclude with reports from Mayor Steve Morley and City Manager Jim Grabowski.
The public meeting will be preceded by a closed session at 7 p.m. for the purpose of discussing meeting minutes lawfully closed and the acquisition of real property.