Elmhurst City Council members will meet as a Committee of the Whole at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, to continue to review requests for proposals for the Hahn Street redevelopment project.
Immediately following the Committee of the Whole meeting, aldermen will break into their four standing committees, tentatively scheduled for 7 p.m.
Following are the topics for discussion in committee:
Public Works and Buildings
- southwest Elmhurst wet weather control facility design proposal
- update on stormwater improvements
- update on Howard Street sidewalk
Public Affairs and Safety Committee
- police department automated external defibrillator
- West Avenue corridor completion report
- 95th annual Memorial Day parade
- Patriot bike ride
- special events application review
Finance, Council Affairs and Administrative Services Committee
- resolution authorizing reimbursement of expenses from debt obligation
- review draft of the assigned vehicle use policy
- review DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference 2013 legislative action program
- review terms of service for advisory board and commission appointments
Development, Planning and Zoning Committee
- North York Street plan (referral from Aldermen Dannee Polomsky and Norman Leader)
- building code update
Public comment is welcome at all committee meetings. Members of the public are invited to speak for up to three minutes on any topic. Committees meet at City Hall, 209 N. York St.