Elmhurst City Council members will meet in three of their standing committees Tuesday, Nov. 13, at City Hall, 209 N. York St. The meetings are being held one day late due to the Veterans Day holiday on Monday, and they have staggered start times. Development, Planning and Zoning Committee is not scheduled to meet Tuesday.
The Finance, Council Affairs and Administrative Services Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers. The agenda includes:
- continued discussion on the 2012 tax levy
- continued review of consultant contract renewals
- review of sewer treatment rate for Illinois American Water Co.
- review of hardware for paperless agenda system
The Public Affairs and Safety Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. to discuss:
- police department locker purchase
- Criterium Pro/Am bike race
- liquor license request for WYR Restaurants LLC
- liquor license change for Tannin's Wine Bar
And, at 7 p.m., the Public Works and Buildings Committee will discuss:
- sanitary system improvements, check valves
- stormwater subcommittee report
- vacation of property at Walnut, north of Fullerton
- Butterfield and Commonwealth improvements (IDOT local agency agreement)
- Butterfield and Commonwealth improvements, Phase 3 engineering proposal
- refuse and recycling contract proposal
- bids on two Dodge Grand Caravans, one Ford F450 dump truck with plow and a wheelchair platform lift for Elmhurst Historical Museum
Public comment will be welcome at all committee meetings.
Let Patch save you time. Get more local stories like these delivered right to your inbox or smartphone with our free newsletter. Fast signup here.