Among other business, Elmhurst aldermen will meet in their committees to discuss stormwater mitigation and maximum impervious surface requirements for home builders at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16.
Following is a look at the committee agendas:
Public Works and Buildings Committee
- Sanitary sewer update: Implementation plan for private sector sanitary flow reduction
- Stormwater update: Infiltration policy for home builders
- Water main break emergency repairs—Interstate 290 at Grand Avenue
Public Affairs and Safety Committee
- Bensenville Fire Protection District 1 agreement extension
- Berteau campus area parking
Finance, Council Affairs and Administrative Services Committee
- Continued review of sales tax incentive request from The Napleton Group
- Continued review of GASB statements regarding financial reporting for pension plans and alternative funding scenarios
- Begin review of 2013 tax levy
Development, Planning and Zoning Committee
- Request for interior side-yard setback variations for a detached garage at 121 Melrose Ave.
- Zoning ordinance text amendment—maximum impervious surface