The location of this house, 385 S. Arlington Ave., offers the ablity to walk to stores, the train station, Prairie Path and local parks.
The three-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom-house sits on lot that is adjacent to a private park that is shared by neighbors.
The living room is on the first floor and has a wood-burnng fireplace and molding. Also on the first floor is a family room and a screened porch. the bedrooms are upstairs. The single-family home has 1,813 square feet and was built in 1941.
It sold for $435,000.
Other Elmhurst homes that have sold recently, according to DuPage County property sale records, include:
- 899 S. Parkside Ave., $293,000
- 143 S. Cottage Hill, $575,000
- 664 S. Washington St., $1,100,000
- 530 N. Indiana St., $590,000
- 435 N. West Ave., $170,000
- 585 N. Willow Rd., $150,000
- 837 N. Emroy Ave., $175,000