Elmhurst Memorial Hospital will hold its 37th annual Reindeer Route Housewalk from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., and from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6.
The event features Elmhurst homes that are all decked out by local florists for the holidays. Proceeds benefit Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare patients and programs.
The Reindeer Route will include the following homes:
- 441 E. South St., decorated by Moss Modern Flowers of Forest Park
- 290 Cottage Hill, decorated by A Stem Above of Chicago
- 189 S. Hawthorne, decorated by Blossoms and Branches of Elmhurst
- 687 Fairview, decorated by Shamrock Gardens of Lombard
- 515 Sunnyside, decorated by Carousel Flowers of Elmhurst
- 311 S. Kenilworth, decorated by Phillip's Flowers and The Uptown Shop of Elmhurst
Tickets are $30 in advance from the following Elmhurst businesses:
- Pink Elephant Resale Shop, 121 W. First St.
- Wild Rose Floral & Gift Shop at the Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, 155 E. Brush Hill Road
- Carousel Flowers, 527 S. York
- Philip’s Flowers & Gifts, 526 Spring Road
- The Uptown Shop, 111 E. First St.
- Red E. Boutique, 146 N. York
- Rouse, 132 N. Addison
- Salon Efthimia, 176 N. York
Tickets also can be purchased in advance by calling Tracey Lupa at (630) 292-1812. On the day of the walk, tickets will be $35 at any of the featured homes.
Participants are encouraged to bring an unwrapped toy for Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare pediatric patients. Toys will be collected at all featured homes on the day of the Housewalk.
Several special offers from Elmhurst restaurants also are available to Housewalk participants the day of the event:
- Café Amano, 105 S. York Road, will offer a High Tea for $10 from 2 to 4 p.m. Call (630) 279-9333 for reservations.
- Francesca’s Amici, 174 N. York, will offer a special luncheon for $15 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Reservations are required by calling (630) 279-7970.
- 100 South Chop House, 100 S. York, will offer a special luncheon for $15 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Guests can receive a complementary glass of house wine from 3 to 6 p.m. Reservations are required by calling (630) 782-9091.
- Roberto’s Ristorante, 483 Spring Road, will offer a complimentary glass of house wine after 9 p.m.