The Elmhurst Jaycees crowned Cher Moore the Emerald Queen of Elmhurst Sunday.
The Emerald Queen’s Court includes Katie Mueller, Coley Nelson, Susan Ricker and Bronwyn Sill. The Elmhurst Jaycees selected women who embody the qualities of both the Jaycees and the city of Elmhurst: community involvement, business development, leadership, community service and volunteerism. Moore is the public information coordinator for Elmhurst Public Library.
In addition to appearing in the Elmhurst St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 10, with the Elmhurst Jaycees and her Court, Moore will receive the following prizes:
- two passes, one round of golf for four at and four small buckets of range balls, and a swimming punch card from the Elmhurst Park District
- four tickets to the Cubs game on April 20 from Jason Janes, financial advisor
- $25 gift certificate from
- hair cut and style from
- one 16-inch one topping pizza from Michael Anthony’s
- three-month membership from the
- 25 gift certificate from
All members of the Emerald Queen’s Court will receive one 16-inch one topping pizza from Michael Anthony’s, two tickets to the Cubs game on April 20 from Jason Janes and a wine tasting for 10 people from Lynfred Winery.
Look for the Jaycees’ Emerald Queen and her Court in the Elmhurst St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 10!