This five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bathroom custom-built home is at 511 S. Parkview Ave.
The foyer has a staircase, hardwood flooring and custom molding. The formal living room and family room have fireplaces. The formal dining room has an impressive chandelier and large windows that bring in lots of natural light. The kitchen was built with luxury materials, large center island and breakfast room that lead to the back yard. The master bedroom suite has striking ceiling with chandelier; the master bathroom has rare stone marble and soaking tub.
Four bedrooms are on the second level and the third level has room for an office or playroom. The finished basement has a large recreation room and home theater, not to mention a bar, bathroom and workout room.
The home sold for $1,102,500.
These other properties were sold in Elmhurst recently, according to DuPage County property records.
- 969 S Fairfield Ave., $191,000
- 333 N. Myrtle Ave., $175,000
- 484 S Spring Rd., $600,000
- 663 S Prospect Rd., $590,000
- 687 S Fairview Ave., $830,000
- 960 S Saylor Ave., $622,500
- 531 E Park Manor Ct., $685,000
- 502 N Howard Ave., $131,500
- 349 N Addison Ave., $366,000
- 435 W Elm Park Ave., $460,000
- 739 S Spring Rd., $182,000
- 768 S Fairfield Ave., $277,5000
- 477 W 2nd St., $530,000
- 788 S Spring Rd., $165,000
- 435 S Berkley Ave., $650,000
- 195 N Larch Ave., $607,000
- 459 E Allison St., $445,000
- 331 E Huntington Ln., $235,000
- 468 W Montrose Ave., $450,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Elmhurst Patch Real Estate directory.