By Karen Chadra
Sky Zone, the world's first trampoline park, will open at 325 W. Lake St. in Elmhurst at the end of February. In addition to the main jumping court, Sky Zone will offer four party rooms, four dodgeball courts, a foam pit, the Sky Cafe and the largest slam dunk basketball court around. The company was launched in 2004, and new locations are opening up all over the country.
From Sky Zone's website:
Imagine a seemingly endless sea of trampolines, all connected to form one massive trampoline surface. Now, imagine that surface enclosed with angled trampolines that allow you to literally bounce off the walls! These patented, all-trampoline, walled playing courts are the foundation of Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park. … Sky Zone is enjoyed by just about any age, shape or physical ability on a regular basis. From open jump, 3-D Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday party packages, group events and corporate team building outings, there is truly something for everyone.
Sky Zone in Elmhurst is hiring for all positions.
A Sky Zone job fair took place Saturday at Elmhurst Public Library.
"We are the leader in providing active fun while promoting health and safety to the communities we serve," General Manager David Gilbert said.
- Court Monitor: Brings the safety and fun to the Sky Zone experience while acting as a lifeguard on the trampoline courts.
- Cashier: Promotes the Sky Zone brand, products and programs while performing guest transactions.
- Event host: Brings the 'Wow' to every birthday party and event by leading the event at Sky Zone.
- Event assistant: Assists in the coordination and execution of all events via phone and in-person bookings and oversees the event process.
- Facility maintenance: Aids in the execution of a safe experience by executing the Sky Zone maintenance systems.
Follow Sky Zone in Elmhurst on Facebook, and visit the Sky Zone website.
(This event is not sponsored by the Elmhurst Public Library nor is it the location of employment.)