Invite a friend
Single Mothers Support Group (SHE)
Come for a lunch with your children, then enjoy our speaker as your kids are entertained in childcare. Our speaker for the day is Jenie Laird and her topic is Healthy Foods Are Fun to Eat. Included in this presentation are hand outs, samples of healthy snacks, discussion of healthy and good tasting ideas, recipes, strategies for planning ahead and creative ways to present the best foods in ways that will appeal to kids. We hope you can join us!
|Where||Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church 149 W. Brush Hill Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:30 pm–2:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Kids, Families|
More About Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church
Funded in 1978, Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church counts over 800 families in its congregation. The church has just completed construction on its brand new facility, just West of the Elmhurst Hospital Outpatient Clinic. Elmhurst Christian hosts several youth ministry programs and organizes several mission trips per year.
Other events here
- Single Mothers Support Group Today, May 19, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Donation Drop of for Elmhurst CRC Garage Sale Sat, Jun 1, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Donation Drop of for Elmhurst CRC Garage Sale Daily, 3:00 pm–7:00 pm
- ECRC Garage Sale Sat, Jun 15, 8:00 am–2:00 pm
- Elmhurst CRC Annual Garage Sale Sat, Jun 15, 8:00 am–2:00 pm
- Spring Hill Day Camp Elmhurst June 17, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 9:00 am–4:00 pm