Invite a friend
Elmhurst Unit District 205 Board Improvement/Police Committee
Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Public comments
4. Approval of minutes
5. Discussion topics
- Legislative engagement by the board
- Engagement of board and community
- Board meeting procedures
- Board self-evaluation followup
- Board improvement updates
6. Police discussion topics
- Review of Policy #7:60 - residence
More About Elmhurst Unit District 205 Administration
The nerve center for Elmhurst Unit District 205 is located at 162 S. York St., where the district's administration offices are housed. The district services more than 8,000 students primarily from Elmhurst, but students also reside in small portions of Oak Brook, Bensenville and Addison. The district maintains eight elementary schools, three middle schools, one high school and an early childhood education center.
District administrators include Superintendent David Pruneau, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources Brad Hillman, Assistant Superintendent for Finance Chris Whelton, Assistant Superintendent for Student Services Meg Schnoor, Director of Technology David Smith and Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction Charles Johns.
The district manages more than 1.5 million square feet of building space. Teachers total 530 and have an average experience level of 11 years. The average teacher salary is $68,424 and the average per pupil expenditure is $11,793. The district manages an operating budget of nearly $114 million.
Other events here
- Elmhurst Unit District 205 Board July 17, 2012 / August 14, 2012 / September 11, 2012 / September 25, 2012 / October 9, 2012 / October 23, 2012 / November 13, 2012 / December 18, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / January 22, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 11, 2013, 7:30 pm