Year in Review: Ten New Businesses That Now Call Elmhurst Home
Plenty of restaurants—and other businesses, too—took up residence in Elmhurst in 2012.
The economy has been less than stellar, but that hasn't stopped Elmhurst from welcoming a number of new businesses in 2012. Here's a look at some of the new businesses that took up residency in Elmhurst in 2012.
- Cupcakes for Courage New Elmhurst Store is All About Cupcakes—and so Much More
- Elmhurst Residents Now Have a New Place to Take Their Creaky Joints
- Elmhurst City Center Welcomes Rouse, a New Clothing and Gift Store
- Grand Opening: Embers Fire & Smoke Restaurant Fills the Need for Barbecue in Elmhurst
- Nu Crepes 'Shaking it Up a Bit' on Schiller Court
- Healthy Treat Disguised as Sweet Decadence is Coming to Elmhurst
- Hamburger Jones Aims for September Debut in Former Good Earth Market Building
- Brand New FITT-RX Helps Clients of All Abilities On the Road to Fitness
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready: Back Alley Burger Comes to Elmhurst
- [VIDEO] Respect, Honor, Leadership: Expanding the Art of Self Defense
And, two will be opening soon: