Stormwater Improvements on Committee Agenda Monday
Also up for discussion, no-turn sign on Palmer Drive and review of the financial audit.
Elmhurst aldermen will meet in their respective committees at 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10, to discuss items including stormwater improvements, bids for vehicles and the financial audit. Meetings are held at City Hall, 209 N. York St.
Following are the topics for discussion in the four committees.
Public Works and Buildings Committee
- Stormwater system improvements
- Sanitary system improvements
- Refuse and recycling contract
- Bids for a Ford F250 pickup with plow, dual auger dump body and forklift
Public Affairs and Safety Committee
- York and South Palmer Drive "no turn on red" sign
Finance, Council Affairs and Administrative Services Committee
- Review of the fiscal 2011-12 financial audit
- Review of water rates
Development, Planning and Zoning Committee
- Interior side yard encroachments
- Continued discussion of "pending items"
Public comment will be welcome at all committee meetings.