122 S York St, Elmhurst, IL
Elmhurst's Embers Fire & Smoke Featured on ABC7's Hungry Hound This Month [VIDEO]
Focus of segment is on chef Tom Eckert's baked potato main course.
- January 16, 2013
Tom Eckert at Embers Fire & Smoke, 122 S. York St., takes Steve Dolinsky up close and personal with his main-course baked potato.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Elmhurst's Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony Will Honor Those Who Gave The Ultimate Sacrifice
- Job Central: District 205, Elmhurst Hospital, Kellogg's
- Elmhurst Businesses, Park, Museum Mentioned in 'Best of the West' Rankings
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in and Around Elmhurst
- Embers Goes Up in Smoke After Less Than Six Months
Most Popular articles
- City of Elmhurst Buys Pauli Property: 'No Steal, No Killing—A Fair Deal,' Alderman Says
- Drugs and Alcohol Lead to Multiple Arrests in Elmhurst
- Man Seen on Prairie Path With Sword, Powdery Substance Mailed to Water Commission
- Former Student Held on $500,000 Bond for Threatening Violence at Lombard School
- Cars Broken Into on Euclid, Meds Stolen from Home on Comstock