Elmhurst Memorial's Tax Status, Gas Aggregation and More on Committee Agendas for Monday
The public is welcome to share their comments at any committee meeting.
Elmhurst City Council members will meet in their four committees on Monday, Feb. 25, to discuss everything from stormwater improvements to natural gas aggregation.
Here is a look at their agendas:
Finance, Council Affairs and Administrative Services Committee—6:30 p.m.
- Review 2012 tax levy due to determination of Elmhurst Memorial Hospital tax exempt status
- Review selection of consultant for compensation and benefits study
- Review participation requirements for the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Natural gas aggregation
- Review proposed fiscal year 2013 budgets for finance, human resources and information technology
Public Affairs and Safety Committee—7 p.m.
- 2013 Spring Road Pet and Bike Parade
- 2013 Annie Ryan Fun Run
- Elmhurst Historical Museum update
Public Works and Buildings Committee—7 p.m.
- Sanitary sewer system improvements—policy issue prioritization
- Functional classification revision for Industrial Drive and other roadways
- 2013-15 bids for custodial service and for contract turf and landscape maintenance
Development, Planning and Zoning Committee—7 p.m.
- Variation for the property at 259 N. Myrtle
- Update on Elmhurst District 205 athletic field lighting usage
The committees will meet at City Hall, 209 N. York St. Public comment will be welcome.