Brinkmeier, Hardek of Elmhurst 'Highly Recommended' for Associate Judge Vacancy
Seven of the 18 candidates for Robert G. Kleeman’s former spot come as “highly recommended” by the DCBA.
The Judiciary Committee of the DuPage County Bar Association has issued its recommendations for candidates for the DuPage County associate judge vacancy that was left when Associate Judge Robert G. Kleeman was elevated to Circuit Judge.
According to a DCBA release, the 16-attorney committee evaluates judicial candidates based upon the following criteria:
- legal knowledge and ability which includes professional experience
- judicial temperament
- diligence and punctuality
The “highly recommended” candidates are:
- Alan J. Brinkmeier of Elmhurst
- Scott M. Hardek of Elmhurst
- John P. Kelly of Wheaton
- John J. Kohnke of Glen Ellyn
- Jeffrey S. MacKay of Wheaton
- Brian N. Nigohosian of Wheaton
- John J. Pcolinski, Jr. of Naperville
The other 11 candidates are Audrian T. Anderson, Thomas F. Downing, Kevin A. Halverson, Ann M. Lamperiello-Perez, Gregory J. Martucci, Sean M. McCumber, Stephen E. McLean, Ronald D. Menna, Jr., Kevin H. Millon, Margaret "Peggy" O'Connell and Ann Celine O'Hallaren Walsh.