Addison Man Arrested for Delivery of Cocaine
Arrests continue as part of ongoing drug investigation by Elmhurst Police.
Elmhurst police have made another arrest for delivery of cocaine as part of an ongoing drug investigation.
Derek S. Hamm, 31, 362 Normandy Drive, Addison, was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance and delivery of a controlled substance at York and Lake streets at 9:01 p.m. Nov. 3.
He was taken to DuPage County Jail and his bond was set at $3,000. His blue Pontiac Transport was towed for forfeiture. His next court appearance is scheduled for Nov. 13.
Patch reports on law enforcement activity using information provided by official agencies. Persons charged with a crime or issued a citation for violation of a local ordinance are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you or a family member are charged with a crime or cited for a violation and the charge or citation is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to contact email@example.com and we will do follow-up reporting on the case.
- Elmhurst Police Continue Their Take-Down of Alleged Drug Dealers
- Elmhurst Police Investigation Leads to Another Arrest for Heroin Thursday
- Bellwood Man Arrested for Delivery of Crack Cocaine and Heroin
- Another Narcotics Bust, Prowling Arrest
- Elmhurst Police Arrest Woodridge Man for Possession of Large Amounts of Cocaine and Other Drugs
Let Patch save you time. Get more local stories like these delivered right to your inbox or smartphone with our free newsletter. Fast signup here.